Fine Arts students will demonstrate knowledge of Egypt by creating a ceremony to surround the construction and display of 2 obelisk models.
- to be made from cardboard, tape and paint .
- the assembly to be shown on campus and to be videotaped.
- costumes symbolic of the arts of Pharaonic Egypt.
- hieroglyphics appropriate to the decoration of the obelisks.
- ceremony reflective of Egyptian rituals, such as the Book of the Dead.
Deadline in 2 weeks.
Th and Fri in library for research.
- paint and brushes.
- duct tape.